Law School

Dean's Certificate / Priestley 11 / Academic Conduct Report


Continuing Professional Development (CPD)

The University of Western Australia is a QA Provider of continuing professional development for the WA legal profession.

Visit our web page for seminars, conferences and short courses
Faculty of Law Executive Education


Priestley 11 / Dean's Certificate / Academic Conduct Reports

UWA Law graduates - practising interstate

Graduates wishing to practise interstate may require a Priestley 11 / Dean's Certificate  / Academic Conduct Report.

To obtain this documentation, please send your request via AskUWA and provide your full name, student ID and the State in which you are applying for admission, together with a current mailing address.  A certificate will be