- On Being a Chapter III Judge
Justice Michael Barker (1-34)
- Constitutional Review of Executive Decisions – Australia’s US Legacy
Chief Justice Robert French AC (35-48)
- The Knowing Receipt ‘Knowledge’ Requirement and Restitution's ‘Good Faith’ Change of Position Defence: Two Sides of the Same Coin?
Arlen Duke (49-80)
- Beyond the Separation of Powers: Judicial Review and the Regulatory Proscription of Terrorist Organisations
Oscar Roos, Benjamin Hayward and John Morss (81-118)
- The Criminal Code (Cth) Comes to the Northern Territory: Why Did the Original Criminal Code 1983 (NT) Last Only 20 Years?
Andrew Hemming (119-156)
- Protection of Military Medical Personnel in Armed Conflicts
Peter de Waard and John Tarrant (157-184)
- A Natural Selection? The Potential and Possibility for the Development of Less Adversarial Trials by Reference to the Experience of the Family Court of Australia
Deputy Chief Justice John Faulks (185-196)
- An Interview with Chief Judge Antoinette Kennedy
Catherine Fletcher (197-201)
Issue 2 will be published mid 2011.
Staff, students and visitors with access to the UWA network may browse and download the full text of each issue via the Library website.