UWA Law Review Subscription Rates
All subscriptions per annum (2 issues)
Volume 36 No.1 and No. 2
Online subscription and payment
Subscription queries to Jennifer Rhodes
+61(0)8 6488 2995
Pro forma invoice/subscription form
Subscribe to The University of Western Australia Law Review
Why subscribe to The UWA Law Review?
Previous contributors to The UWA Law Review
- Articles examine issues chosen both for their topicality as well as for their enduring significance.
- While national and international topics are addressed, The Review provides a distinctively West Australian perspective.
- Practical commentaries on significant new developments in Australian case and statute law constitute an effective resource for keeping up-to-date with the latest developments.
- Gough Whitlam, Prime Minister 1973-1975
- Sir Garfield Barwick, Chief Justice, High Court of Australia 1964-1981
- Sir Francis Burt, Governor of WA 1990-1993
- Leonard J King, Chief Justice of SA 1978-1995
- David Flint, Chairman Australian Press Council 1987-1997
- Michael Kirby, Justice, High Court of Australia 1996-2009
- David Malcolm, Chief Justice of Western Australia 1988-2005
- Robert French, Chief Justice of Australia
- Peter Carnley, Archbishop of Perth
Inquiries from overseas to the Editor, Michael.Blakeney@uwa.edu.au
Back orders are available on request.
LAW REVIEW POLICIES:
Any claim for non-receipt of an issue must be made within 12 months of the date of publication.
Cancellation of subscriptions must be made at least three months prior to publication date.